Deadline: 21st March 2014
Job Title: Regionals Sales Manager – Port Harcourt
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The successful candidate will be based in Port Harcourt and report to the Lagos Head Office.
- The territory covered by the Regional Sales Manager is Port Harcourt, Enugu, Calabar, Uyo and Benin.
- This is a managerial role that calls for a mature, experienced sales person with experience in FCMGs or pharmaceuticals.
- The role is for a candidate with a middle management experience with supervisory competence leading a team of sales agents or sales officers.
Job Requirements and Qualification
- Must have the ability to drive sales and motivate a team of sales representatives and channel partners
- Must be able to increase the organization s distribution channels
- Be able to create Product visibility within the region
- Enhance brand acceptability
- Develop sales and marketing campaigns with a view to increasing sales and registering the brand in the minds of consumers
- Create an aggressive push into the region
- Develop new sales initiatives aimed boosting sales
- Ability to do a SWOT analysis and to research the competition with a view to repositioning the brand
- Graduate qualified in Animal science, Zoology, Botany, Biology or Microbiology (Compulsory)
- Must have minimum of 3 years in a middle management or similar role
- Experience with FCMG or pharmaceutical sales an added advantage
- Locally based but with a global outlook, a self-driven individual
- Must be a Team player and Target oriented
- Ability to speak one of the local Languages of the coverage region is an added advantage.
An excellent compensation package plus generous bonuses awaits successful candidates.
Official Car, Transport Allowance, Telephone Allowance, Travelling Allowance.
Mode of Application:
Qualified candidates should send their CV in MS WORD format with REGIONAL SALES MANAGER-P/H as subject and a passport photograph attached to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 21st March 2014