- You are very comfortable with your productivity and current status in Agribusiness
- You don’t have present and future plans of making money from Agribusiness
- You believe Nigerian soil/climate/Environment is not conducive for making money in Agribusiness
- You want to remain an Employee and never an Employer
- You don’t believe agriculture is the next big thing to boost our economy
Important Information for Participants
Due to the number of requests coming from the South-west and South-south, Taiagro has decided to make accomodation arrangements for participants coming from areas outside Owerri.
For a cheaper and more convenient program, Taiagro has arranged transport service to convey participants from their lodging center to the summit venue. For those who want to access accomodation / transport service. You can book for your accomodation by paying the sum of N5,000 for accomodation and N10,000 for participation and materials. Transport within the city is free.
All payment should be made on or before Thursday 12 March 2015 to this account:
Bank: First Bank
Account Name: Thai Agro and Allied Industries Ltd
Account Number: 2017164065
After payment, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in this format:
The N5,000 serves as accomodation payment for
Please any further inquiries should be
forwarded to email@example.com or whatsapp
“chima” on 08152679887
The Thai Agro Agribusiness summit is beyond a training for farmers but a program geared to empower participants with powerful information that gives you an edge over other farmers. Trainers for this summit are professionals from different parts of the country.
The target audience for this summit are current and intending leading executive officers in agribusiness. For effectiveness, this summit is limited to an attendance of 30 participants.
The following seminars will be handled:
- Visiting the pilot farm that produces a million Naira in 2 months
- The 3 hectare agribusiness plan that will make you a millionaire in 2016
- Cultivation guide to watermelon, Tomato, Cucumber and Green pepper
- Farming in the rural communities and making money, working with rural farmers – The Jethro Experience
- Making money from cattle Rearing, for Beef and Dairy
- Making Money from Ornamental Fish and Birds
- Produce local cooking gas using kitchen and animal waste and make money from it.
- Challenges/Setbacks in Agribusiness in the Southern part of Nigeria.
- Agriculture as a Business
- Opportunities in Agriculture
- How to access Loans & Grants from Government, Foundations, Groups and Banks for Agriculture (List of available Loans and how to access them)
- Fish and Poultry Farming as a business
- What you have done wrong so far that has short circuited the cashflow in your farm
- Latest technologies that can boost your productivity in 2015
- A brief peep at how Thailand became one of the top countries in Agriculture and how we can replicate that as individuals
- Agro Produce Marketing: Challenges and solutions
DATE: 13-14 March, 2015
VENUE: Conference Hall, Imo Concorde Hotels, Owerri, Imo State.
See updated Programme here: http://www.taiagro.com/agribusiness-training.html