Entrepreneur Youth Cooperative, AFGEAN in partnership with Agricultural Fresh Growers Producers Exporters Association of Nigeria (AFGEAN), IFDC 2SCALE and other partners presents: An effective and sustainable practical training on high market demand fruits and vegetables.
Participants will be trained on various areas of the fruits and vegetables value chain, which will involve but not limited to:
* Sourcing for quality viable seeds.
* Successful production, from Nursery to market of various vegetables e.g Tomatoes, Cucumber. Green Pepper etc
* Maximizing profit and minimizing losses in your Agribusiness Venture.
* Access to fresh vegetable market when quality and standard is met
* All year round supply of fresh fruits and vegetables.
* Information on Fresh Fruits and Vegetable export market.
* Post harvest loss management and fruits and vegetables preservation techniques.
This is an opportunity you don’t want to miss as this will expose you to the multi-million naira fruits and vegetable Agribusiness value chain in Nigeria.
Venue: Ago Amodu village, Saki East LGA area of Oyo State
Time: 1 – 3 Months.
First Class starts in May 2015
Cost of training N20,000 per month(including accommodation)
To register, send mail to adesola_yinka(at)yahoo.com or
Call: +234(0)8064688501, (0) 8188540096